Prospective Student Registration Information
2017 Registration Information
Ambassador-led student tour Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 3:30pm, beginning in the Auditorium
- Course selection and registration information will be presented
- Registration packets will be distributed, including Freshman Course Catalog (2017-2018 Course Catalog – Click Here)
- Students should attend with parents, if possible.
- Ambassador- led tours will be available at 6:00pm. Please arrive at 5:45 if you wish to tour. Last tour starts at 6:10.
Placement Test by Subject – please enter through the main front door on Ridge Rd.
- World Language- February 22,2017 3:15 pm at RFH
- Math- March 2,2017 3:15 pm at RFH
2017 Course Selection Appointments-
- The course selection process is NOT first come-first served. Instead, all on-time course requests made during the course selection period are entered. Based on the number of original requests for each course, class sections are created then filled. Your chance of getting a particular course does not increase with an earlier selection date.
- At Knollwood- March 22 & 24, appointments scheduled by Knollwood
- At Forrestdale- March 28 & 30, appointments scheduled by Forrestdale
- RCDS, Holy Cross, All others,March 15-17; by appointment, during the school hours at RFH.
Call Alyssa Trocchia in Office of Guidance/School Counseling for appointment
(732) 842-1597 dial 9 then ext 265
New Students Orientation will be held on August 28, 2017
REGISTRATION Forms for incoming 9th graders
- Every incoming 9th grader must present proof of residency – copy of deed or lease, PLUS 2 current utility bills.
- Please gather proof of residency and bring the registration forms to your scheduling meeting:
(Registration packets will be distributed on February 7.. These are duplicate forms)
1. Registration Form Attach a copy of Birth Certificate.
4. My Course Requests – purple – check requested courses
5. Naviance account
- Students not attending Knollwood or Forrestdale must also bring:
6. Copy of 7th and 8th grade record, including standardized testing.
7. Release of Records form