Welcome to the RFH Technology Homepage
Web Printing now Active for Faculty (3/31/2014)
The Web Print capabilities are now available. Go to http://print.rumsonfairhaven.org. You can login with your Windows Login Credentials!
New initiative for the 2013-2014 School Year - Bring IT! Pilot (5/15/2013)
The Bring IT! initiative is to allow students and faculty to use privately owned electronic devices to access the Rumson Fair Haven Regional High School wireless network.
This wireless access provided to the devices is designed to enhance the students’ educational experience and outcomes. Connecting to the Rumson Fair Haven Regional High School Wi-Fi network with personal devices is a privilege, not a right for district students.
Permission to bring and use privately owned devices is contingent upon adherence to Rumson Fair Haven Regional High School’s Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
If a privately owned device is used by a student to disrupt the educational environment, it is the sole opinion of Rumson Fair Haven Regional High School, that student’s privileges may be limited or revoked.
All Bring IT! Policy and Permission forms are available on the links to the right!
- Per Rumson Fair Haven Regional High School policy, the school district will not accept responsibility for loss, damage, or theft, of personal property.
- Laptops and all other personal electronic devices that are lost, stolen, or damaged are the responsibility of the individual owner.
Where to go for Technology Assistance (10/22/2012)
RFH Faculty Homepage: http://www.rumsonfairhaven.org/faculty/ Password: rfh2012
- IT Support Request – Password: RUMSON
- Any requests involving technology, software, copiers, connectivity, etc. (Does not include a Non-Functioning faculty issued laptop… see below)
- Technology Homepage
- Video Tutorials
- Curriculum Resources
Go to Maryanne Furey’s Office (Room 653)
- Non-Functioning Laptop (No Need to Submit a Ticket) – Swap out for a functioning unit
Email Chris Alworth (email@example.com)
- Password/Logging In Issues
- Grade Setup
- Any Questions with respect to PowerSchool
- Oncourse Systems
- Lesson Planning Questions
- Webpage Questions
- Any Questions with respect to Oncourse
- Creating Assessments/Bubble Sheets
- Receiving Data
- Scanning Bubble Sheets
Email the Tech Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Copy Questions
- Printing Questions
- Scanning Questions
- Copy Machine Toner or Non-Functioning
- Any Questions about the Telephones
- Any Questions or Suggestions involving technology