RFH Mobile App Cheat Sheet
PowerSchool Mobile App
Rumson-Fair Haven parents, students and faculty have the ability to access PowerSchool using a mobile app.
How to Login and Use the PowerSchool Mobile App
Use District Code RNNG
Students: Use your assigned username and password to sign in.
Parents: You must create a custom account using the RFH PowerSchool portal first prior to logging into the app. Please click here.
The video below will provide a general overview and use of the PowerSchool App.
MySchoolBucks Mobile App
Parents can now make payments on-the-go, check balances, view purchases, and more! Download the MySchoolBucks app for iOS or Android today...
How to Login and Use the MySchoolBucks Mobile App
1. Go to MySchoolBucks.com and create an account
2. You will link your child or children to your account by using the Student ID (Found when logging into PowerSchool Webportal) or birth date.
3. Open the MySchoolBucks Mobile App and login using your account credentials.
Naviance Mobile App
Naviance Student mobile app is a college and success planning tool designed to help high school students plan their college search, communicate with their guidance counselors, and stay on top of tasks and assignments related to their learning plan and the college application process. The Naviance Student mobile app does not need to be set up – it is already available for students to use!
How to Log Into Naviance Mobile App
1. Students: Go to Naviance.com and log into your student account
2. Click "about me", then "Naviance Student mobile app".
3. Click "Download App" and enter your email address to have a passcode emailed to you.