• Alumni Transcript Request: If you have graduated from RFH and require a transcript for a college application or employment verification, please use the Google form linked here.

    Unofficial transcript requests: If you need an unofficial transcript for any reason, please send an email request to your counselor. Your unofficial transcript will be uploaded to your "My Drive" account in SCOIR.