Our mission is to empower all of our students with the tools to find their passions and thrive as knowledgeable, confident, resilient, creative, and compassionate citizens of a global community.
Board of Education meetings can be viewed live through our online stream at the link below:
MEETING TIME CHANGE
OCTOBER 12, 2021
FROM 7:00 P.M.
TO 6:00 P.M.
RUMSON-FAIR HAVEN BOARD OF EDUCATION
74 RIDGE ROAD
RUMSON, NEW JERSEY 07760
The Rumson-Fair Haven Board of Education will convene a regular public meeting at 6:00 p.m. in the Media Center of Rumson-Fair Haven High School,74 Ridge Road, Rumson, NJ, on Tuesday, October 12, 2021, via a virtual meeting and an in-person meeting.
The 6:00-7:00p.m. meeting will be to interview Superintendent search consultants. The action meeting will commence at 7:00 p.m.
The public is advised of the following:
- The agenda for the meeting will be posted on the Rumson-Fair Haven School District website at www.rumsonfairhaven.org.
- The public may also access the meeting electronically at the following link https://rebrand.ly/rfhboe or by accessing the district’s website at www.rumsonfairhaven.org.
- In addition to participating in-person, the public may participate by sending comments via email in advance of the public comment portion of the meeting to email@example.com. All comments must be received by October 12, 2021 at 1:00 PM. The comments will be read aloud during the public portion of the meeting.
- The public may also participate by sending comments via the live chat box that is open during each public comment section of the meeting.
- The public may also participate via telephone by calling by phone at + 1(929) 436-2866, webinar code: 841 1533 0583 passcode: 660338
- Any documents and/or attachments for the public shall be available in advance of the meeting at the following link www.rumsonfairhaven.org.
Formal action will be taken at this meeting.
School Business Administrator/Board Secretary
Dated: October 6, 2021
Dated: March 10, 2021
RUMSON-FAIR HAVEN REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
BOARD OF EDUCATION
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN by the Board of Education of the Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School District to the residents of the Boroughs of Fair Haven and Rumson that:
The Regular/Workshop meetings of the Board of Education of the Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School District for the year October 12, 2021 - June 28, 2022 will be held in the Library of the high school at 7:00 PM, unless otherwise noted, on the dates listed below:
October 12, 2021
January 25, 2022
April 26, 2022
October 19, 2021
February 8, 2022
May 10, 2022
November 9, 2021
February 22, 2022
May 24, 2022
November 16, 2021
March 8, 2022
June 14, 2022
December 14, 2021
March 22, 2022
June 28, 2022
January 4, 2022
April 12, 2022
Special meetings of the Board of Education of the Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School District may be held from time to time at a place to be designated. Prior notice as required by the Open Public Meetings Act shall be given when special meetings are scheduled.
This notice shall be posted on the public bulletin boards in the clerk’s office of the municipal buildings in the Boroughs of Fair Haven and Rumson, respectively, and shall remain so posted throughout the 2021-2022 school year.
Copies of the proposed agendas of the regular meetings and/or special meetings shall be posted in the Main office of Rumson-Fair Haven Regional High School at least forty-eight (48) hours in advance of the scheduled meetings. Any revisions to the agendas shall be posted as soon thereafter as possible and will remain posted until after the meeting.
The Secretary is hereby directed to e-mail the meeting agendas, schedules or notices which may be requested by any individual, group, organization or body, in accordance with board policy, and shall respond to such requests promptly and in accordance with law. The Secretary shall ensure compliance with appropriate mandates of the Open Public Meetings Act.