Welcome to the School Nurse's Page
The School Health Program aims to promote the health and well being of the school community. Services provided through the health office include emergency care, assessment and intervention with health issues, medication administration, health counseling and routine health screenings.
Parents are encouraged to communicate with the school nurse regarding their child’s health concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact me.
Office hours by appointment
Monday- Thursday 7:10- 7:40 am
Back to School Family Checklist
- Make your child’s health concerns known to the school nurse.
- Bring current, signed healthcare provider orders for treatments and all medications to be given at school. Make sure the medication is in original pharmacy container. Orders must renewed each school year.
- Asthma Treatment Plans and Allergy Action Plans must be renewed each school year.
- Diabetes Management Plans must be updated each school year. Parents are responsible for providing all appropriate diabetes supplies.
- Check with your child’s healthcare provider to make sure required and recommended immunizations are up-to-date.
- Establish a routine to ensure adequate and consistent sleep.
- Encourage your child to have breakfast each morning.
- Review hygiene tips to prevent the spread of infection.