New Student Information
New Student (Fall 2020) Important Dates
Online registration for all 8th graders, as well as those students who wish to transfer into RFH, who live in Rumson and Fair Haven is required. Directions and links to online registration are detailed below.
Online registration is required even if you will be attending Career Academies or most private schools. RFH is required to confirm that you live in Rumson or Fair Haven in order to provide funding for a number of services including transportation, security, technology, and in the case of county academies, tuition.Part 1 - Pre-RegistrationPart 2 - PowerSchool LoginPart 3 - Registration Form
Incoming Freshman Placement Test (2020)
- World Language- Placement tests are administered to determine advanced standing in Spanish and French.
- Placement testing is not required for transfer students, as well as those students who wish to begin their World Language study in Spanish I, French I, or Chinese I.
- Online Registration forms must be completed prior to your child's course selection appointments.
- Incoming Freshmen- In advance of a student's course selection appointment, the student should complete their Course Selection Draft of the courses they wish to take, including their elective choices and alternate electives, as well as the language they will select or for which a placement test is required (Freshman Course Catalog).
- Transfer Students- In advance of a student's course selection appointment, please review RFH graduation requirements and the Course Catalog.